START A DIGITAL ART GROUP
WHY START A GROUP?
Starting a community-based digital art group is a wonderful way to connect with other digital artists, share your work, enhance your skills, discover inspiration, and support one another in your artistic endeavors.
Additional reasons for starting a digital art group may include, but are not limited to:
• Promoting interaction in public spaces and marketplaces;
• Increasing civic participation;
• Engaging youth and other specific groups within the community;
• Promoting the power and preservation of a particular place;
• Broadening participation in the arts; and
• Assisting digital artists who wish to share their creative works with the public.
The purpose of this manual is to help you create a dynamic, successful, and engaged digital art
group in your community.
HOW TO GET STARTED